i need some help...

im 37 weeks prego 3cm dialated and 75 % affaced, how longs it take to dialate to 4 cm?

mrsgreene

Asked by mrsgreene at 8:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• walk walk it could happen at any min tey sex also if you are 75 affaced I would think that you will have a faster labor
    Anonymous

• all women r different..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My doc just said have lots of sex, there is something in the cum that helps thin out the cervix. Drink rasberry leaf tea too.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 8:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• There is no way to predict when or how quickly you'll get to 4 cm, or when you'll go into active labor. Every woman and every pregnancy is different. You could dilate quickly and have your baby tonight, you could stay at 3 cm for weeks and end up going past your due date, or you could fall somewhere in between. I remember how frustrating it was to be in your shoes, and I wanted answers as well. But the truth is that nobody can tell you what will happen or when. All you can do it wait and see.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• as one mom said, everyone is different. With my first I was 3cm dilated for a month. With that much effaced though you're probably pretty close!
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 12:46 AM on Nov. 1, 2008