Do you have sex with your man like you did in the beginning? adult content

I have sex way less than I use to with him I was just wondering are there people out there that has been with there partner over 2 years that are still going strong in the bed room and I mean like 1 or twice a day kinda strong? Is this possible?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 2:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• It's possible, but not always likely. I got bored before a year into my marriage and I figure it's just me. I like change and excitement, new things etc.
    Dakshayani

Answer by Dakshayani at 2:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I meant to add that I have a couple of friends who have been married for a long time and still have awesome sex like they did at first. Also, I hear couples tend to improve things once they talk it over and start trying new things like roleplaying and such.
    Dakshayani

Answer by Dakshayani at 2:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am lucky if we do twice a week... We have been together for over 5 years and have 2 children both work 40+ hours a week. I know some that do but alot of them have alot less going on than we do. Not that that is an excuse we are just too tired or busy Sex isnt as important anymore. It hurts me when he doesnt want to and I do yet when he does I have to be jumping and ready to go when he is....
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 2:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We aren't bored.. Just tired!
    alicia.b21

Answer by alicia.b21 at 2:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• well we both get to orgasm more now. when we first started having sex we were only 15 and hiding it from our parents, so we usually only got like 5 minutes worth and had to quickly get dressed. I do miss the days before we started having sex and it was just making out and groping..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i've been married 29 years and after being married that long you realize that sex isn't the most important thing Loving each other is. I would say we have sex at least once a week. but i have a friend who thinks having sex is like cleaning the house it's something you have to do.I kinda feel sorry for her husband.lol and they have only been married for 4 years. I think it depends on the couple
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 3:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• we have sex 1 or 2 times a day regularly-- if hes lucky 3 times a day-- we been married 3 years and known him 4 but ofcourse at the beginning sex is amazing but when you get married or just live together you always having sex and with time you just get bored-- but we had our rough times were we fought because either him or i didnt want to-- but we trying to get the flame up again like we use to have it when we met..
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 4:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• we have been together almost 10 years and we still haved sex about 4-5 times a week
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think things change over time. There have been times when sex wasn't a priority for us. But right now it is.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Personally my husband is like a camel.. He can go long periods and want nothing.. I on the other hand am the one wanting it frequently..(2-4ish times a week..) I couldn't only imagine 1-2 times a day.. and that only for a short period of time.. I think having it all the time would be unrealistic.. jmo
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2010