Not a question, just something dd said

Ds who is in kindergarden, had to take 10 things to school that were from around the house and started with the letter "p". I pulled out dd's old pacis to include with ds's stuff. DD is 2 and a half. She was quite attached to pacis and shortly after her 2nd b-day the pacis "went bye-bye and mommy doesn't know where they went". When I pulled them out today, dd, who hadn't seen them in 6 months must have somewhat forgotten what they were. She exclaimed "Toothpaste! Oh my toothpaste!" And she plopped it right in her mouth lol. Dh warned"Don't get her started on that" but I couldn't help laughing and I said"Well, they ARE hers" I let her suck on the pacis a couple of mins then hid them again and she started crying for them saying"That's MY toothpaste!" She was ok after a few mins though. I think she was just tired. Why she thinks they are toothpaste, I dunno. How she remembers they go in the mouth, I dunno. Sure was hilarious!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Awww! Adorable! My boy just turned 2 y/o and we're warring with getting rid of his "toothpaste," only at bedtime though. It's a pill trying to get rid of that horrible piece of silicone!
    Jam0418

Answer by Jam0418 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Haha! Kids memories are crazy good! DS totally remembers pacifiers. We have a book of "My First 1000 Words" and one page has baby stuff on it, so he'll point at it, call it a pacifier & then point to it again & say, "Ra-ra!" (b/c that's what we used to call it). Its funny b/c he hasn't had one in almost a year!
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Funny =)
    madimoma

Answer by madimoma at 10:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2010