Anyone have a husband that Just lost his mind?

My husband of 20 years has just changed and is going against everything he ever believed in. He left his daughter and I for the 3 time and has made no contact within the last week. I would guess he is staying with his internet girlfriend that is also married with 3 kids by 2 different fathers and is 10 years younger than him. We have been together for 24 years and 6 months ago he changed overnight. I had found out he had been talking online to this bimbo. He claims depression and anxiety and the dr thinks he may be bipolar. I think living 2 lives for the last years made him a little crazy. I just wonder how long before he wakes up and realizes what he has done to his family. He has devastated his daughter and I but we are healing everyday. Not to mention he has no job and no money on him. Went from the best person to a devil overnight. Wonder how long it will last. Anyone with similar situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• no, we not in the same situation but my husband did went cucu at a point of our marriege we better know-- he did some pretty fucked up shit but like i said we better know-- im sorry your situation seems worse-- keep your head up and keep going on good luck mamma : )..
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It sounds like he's having a mid-life crisis. How long it takes him to realize his mistake depends on your reaction. If he feels like you would take him back at any moment, it will keep him from seeing what he's lost. However, if he sees that your life can go on without him and that you won't be his doormat, he's likely to have a reality check much sooner.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2010