ovulation..

ok so i looked at the fertility calc. and i was ovulating from the twenty seventh to the thirty first i believe. i had unprotected sex on the thirtieth is there a good chance ill get pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. Age and weight play factors too. If you are older then your chances go down. Same thing if you are overweight, even by a few pounds. I never used any ovulation devices. I just got busy starting on the 7th day. The 1st day being the day the period started. I got preggers on the first try doing this with 3 pregnancies.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• well i am overweight and older and i have no problems with concieving . literally. i am 41 and had two children , 1 at 38 and one at 41 and now just found out i'm pregnant with number 3.
    but my thought on whether you can get pregnant from having sex on the 30th if your ovulation period started on the 27th is. YES you can.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 3:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Are you meaning a fertility calc. online? If so, it's in your best interest to not use those, they are completely inaccurate. Most women do not ovulate on day 14 every month of their cycle. Stress, exercise, ect. all play a part in ovulation and an online calc does not take that into consideration :) Check your CM or use a fertility monitor, those are your best chances at timing ovulation with BDing. Good luck!
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 8:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010