How much money do you think it costs to have a baby?

Starting from conception and ending on baby's 1st b-day. Just curious everyone's opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not so hot with numbers in my head but it all depends. If you can get "assistance" and there are always cheaper ways about things. Cloth diapers, breast feeding, home made baby food, & used clothes.
    alicia.b21

Answer by alicia.b21 at 3:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It depends on each person's situation and that's why the cost of having a baby varies. Like for example insurance and the choice of home birth or hospital birth.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think Ive sent way more this pregnancy than I did on my son b ut Im better off financially and have more support this time. With my son I was given lots of stuff by friends and brought lots of second hand things but this baby, yes he has some second hand bits but most of its new.....on the other hand I havent gone mad for baby gadgets like I did with my son so maybe it balances out?
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• it all depends on if you breastfeed, get assistance, and have insurance, also family that will help.
    JessicaNecole

Answer by JessicaNecole at 9:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010