What do I do?

At the end of everyday the muscles under my ribs feel like I have been running miles. And somedays I get very exhausted, even though she is doing all the kicking. I was underweight before I was pregnant, is that part of the reason? Could I not be strong enough to not be exhausted everyday?

Bubblz23

Asked by Bubblz23 at 3:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far are you? I fgeel exhausted at the end of everyday, Im 32wks and have felt exhausted at the end of everyday for most of this pregnancy. Fatigue is part of pregnancy and I guess it also depends what else you do in the day ike have you got other kids to run about after or a demanding job to do? Rest when you can :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Do you have a bruised rib? With my son I had one and it was so uncomfy. It hurt when I laughed, breathed, ect.. I am petite and he was 9lbs, so he was really doing some damage to me lol. It started around 5 months and continued until I delivered. I had ultrasounds done on my gallbladder and everything. Only thing they could come up with was a bruised rib.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 8:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• your ribs may be hurting to create room for the baby mine do it all the time.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 9:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thanks girls :) I'm pretty petite too, that makes sense. I'm 22 weeks. She is mostly active at night time so all I have to do I guess is change my sleeping times. If I sleep while she plays then I should be good right? Lol
    Bubblz23

Comment by Bubblz23 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Nov. 4, 2010