Winter drinks...

Need some receipes of winter drinks for kids and family. (no liquor) Sometimes we get tired of just drinking coco? Any suggestions?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 4:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Hot chocolate with milk is the best during winter , but u can prepar some herbal tea on using some anise-star or aniseed as it has many health benefits , It cures digestive disorders and ensures proper functioning of the digestive system, It helps as well to loose phlegm in the throat and lungs , it's also useful in curin other respiratory tract problems like bronchitis, sinusitis, influenza and pneumonia.. and more other good benefits that contain that smal seeds;)
    Or prepar some cinnamon hot tea with some honney , cinnamon acts as antioxidants that protect cells

enjoy ur hot natural tea ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Steamers are so yummy!! Heat up some milk on the stove, add some vanilla, hazelnut, gingerbread, caramel syrup (whatever your preference) and wisk with a milk frothing wand.... DELICIOUS!!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 5:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I should note that using and espresso machine steamer is the proper way... but there's more than one way to make a yummy steamer :)
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 5:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Apple cider - I pour apple juice in a sauce pan, add some cinnamon sticks or cinnamon candies (red hots), heat up, and serve, or you can get the packets that you just add to hot water, or heat up actual cider.

Various teas.

I let my kids drink coffee - I pour 1/4 cup of coffee, add some creamer, and fill the rest of the way with warm milk.

You can heat up lemonade - especially good if it's REAL lemonade when ill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2010