• In the Spotlight:

do you have a favorite body part?

Since the questions are slow tonight (Happy Halloween!) I figured we could have some fun.

Do you prefer your left arm to your right, or your right leg to your left? Do you have a favorite boob, toe, finger, butt cheek, etc? If so, why do you prefer that one as opposed to the other? This is just for fun =D

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my right boob is nicer than my left :) the left was always my kids' favorite to nurse on so it's more saggy LOL

and now that I think about it... basically all of my right side is my favorite :) I'm right handed so the muscle tone is better on my right arm. my right foot because when I was little my left was clubbed so it still has a few flaws like my index(? LOL) toe crosses over my big toe.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I know I like my toosh, both cheeks, my left boob b/c it's smaller, and I like my legs.
    by the way I live on the west coast so it's not time for trick or treating yet lol
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 8:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• *facepalm* Doy, that's right, it's still only 5:45 in some parts of the world, not even dark yet hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• hmmm...I like my right boob better than my left because its got a better shape and its a little bigger..haha but im getting implants soon so then ill like them both the same! haha
    and I used to like my stomach (before pregnancy) lol
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 8:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I like the left side of my body lol. I used to love my stomach before i had my dd. Its not too bad but def needs work! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I like feet in general. No fetish or anything... but I just think feet are amazing: all those little bones, they carry you around, and I think they're really graceful looking. :) I know a lot of people who have foot-aversion, and I don't get it! Feet are neat!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• if i had to pick something i like my right side profile more than my left, but i really hate my nose and it seems my left profile shows my nose more.
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 10:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2008