Be honest ladies...

ok how many of you guys spend hours in cafemom ??? so last night i was like wtf ive been in cafemom for about 3 hours and omg were do i find all this time ..

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 4:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i spend lot sof time in CM , but i dont see what this do with Honesty ??
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i just felt a little embarrassed that i spend all the time in the CM so i thought that maybe some ladies dont really admit the time they spend at CM --and i kind of wanted to know that im not the only one out there spending lots of time here..
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 5:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• lolll dnt feel gilty when u like doing this ;) i do spend lots of time on here and i like it
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It is uch better than being on facebook and wasting time looking at other people's boring pics and wasting time wth cares when you can get advice on here and the family and fake friends stay out of your business.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 6:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't know how many hrs (never counted)... but a lotttttttttttt!... LOL... do I feel guilty... No... I stop when my husband come home, when the kids are back from school... other than that.. I have someone to takes care of all the chores in the house... sooooo guilt free!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 6:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I used to spend a lot more time on CM than I do now. In the beginning it was a bit addictive, but the "new" has worn off and after seeing how much at home gets neglected you have to regroup and put your priorities in order. There are much more important things to do than sit at the computer all day. Now I only get on CM or FB a few minutes a day when I want some down time or check on my friends.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 8:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Depending on how much office work I have, maybe 2 to 3 hours.
    Num1GIGI

Answer by Num1GIGI at 9:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'd say about an hour a day. And it's not constant, mostly just checking in or asking a question that has come up in my head.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am stuck in front of a computer all day at work, so it is easy for me to pop on and off. Especially when we are slow.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• maybe an hour a day
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010