Pee while Orgasming? TMI!

So I have a dilemna. I think I pee when I orgasm. Not every time, but sometimes. And only under clitoral simulation. I don't have to pee either, I have tried emtpying my bladder and it still happens. Sometimes. I'm worried now that when my hubby comes home, he is deployed, I might pee on him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Health

• OMG i feel you-- once i did that idk what happened but when i came it felt like i pee--at the time my husband was my boyfriend eaven more imbarrassing to me i dont think he noticed because he didnt stop and didnt said anything...maybe you have a bladder problem should go and check it out if it continues
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 5:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't think u pee.Infact its what we call female ejaculation which is related with orgasm.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yeah... it's not pee. What A11 said.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 5:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You can physicaly pee...
    But don't b embarresed it wouldn't b much.

mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 6:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I thought from what I read you can't pee and orgasm at the same time? Anyway, I think what you're talking about is female ejaculation (which a majority of us women don't have, or at least it doesn't squirt looking like pee).
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think you can pee, but it might not actually be pee. I could just be ejaculation.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Sounds more like what everyone else says, female ejaculation. I do this during intense orgasms, it can soak the bedding and mattress and I have no control over it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree, sounds like female ejaculation. When your husband understands what this is, he will have a grand time trying to see what he can do to try to make it happen !! I'm lucky enough to be one of those few women who do it too. I didn't realize it until I had a period of time when I was alone also. I was terribly embarrassed the first time I thought I peed on my partner !! I really am still not able to predict when it will happen - you can explain that to hubby too - then just have fun with it !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• interesting... i have heard that you can pee... i guess (not to be nasty) but i would say you would be able to tell the difference in smell between pee and just fluids...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Its actually pretty common, with guys too!
    mommywood13

Answer by mommywood13 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 4, 2010