Vampires or Werewolves?

If you had to be turned into one...which would you choose?

Choose wisely! ^.^

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• VAMPIRE!!! :o) who wouldn't want to live forever? they can hide and blend in, werewolves are monsters

wait! can I choose an Abomination? Vampiric Werewolf? LOL they can kick anyone's ass!

BTW I play a roleplaying game that is all about vampires, werewolves, mages, and changelings :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Vampyre
    profmom922

Answer by profmom922 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Vampire, I don't think I could stand the wet dog smell for the rest of my life.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i Think i would go with wwolf.. i doNt a see myself not goin in the sun.. i think i would get use to the dog smell lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Totally a Vampire, but a good one. Is there even such a thing? LOL
    kdd1209

Answer by kdd1209 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• a vampire i am a night owl, every vampire i have ever seen in the movies they are always seem really put togeather and as a vampire you still speak and could have a conversation, i dont think i could handle running around with all that fur howling at the moom and i could not get use to that dog smell or dog breath, and what about flees?
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 10:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2008