I had a hysteroscopy,polyp removed and mirena coil fitted last friday under general anesthesia

Every time i stand up or walk i am in agony and loose blood,i am taking pain killers every four hours when will this stop.I do not know if its the coil or should be expected. Iwas told at hospital i should b ok by monday its now wednesday and feel no better.Rang hospital and told its early days.

jacko265

Asked by jacko265 at 5:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Health

• I'd get ahold of your doctor and ask him/her or a nurse. I've never had that done so I dunno if it's normal or not... hope you feel better soon!
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 6:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'd call your Dr asap! Good Luck:)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I know a couple people that had the Mirena coil instereted and had issues with it. I don't know exactly what happened, they just said it was not worth the problems it caused them. I would call my own doctor and see whe she said.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i think if the hospital said that you should be okay and 2 days later you aren't then there is an issue... get a hold of someone.
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010