Are you a self-proclaimed hypocrite?

Let's say you're a nail-biter (like me).

But you HATE seeing other people bite their nails (like me).

Do you have any weird qualities about you that you can't stand in others?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I am. Where do I start? I really think it is more that I don't want people, mainly my kids, making the same mistakes I have. I have learned over the years that a lot of times that stuff comes back to bite you in the butt. LOL
    kdd1209

Answer by kdd1209 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• They actually say that the qualities you find most annoying in other people are traits you have yourself. I know I am a hypocrite on several things like that, but right now I cant think of examples.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i click my nails but when i hear somebody else do it omg it drives me crazy. doesnt make since to me at all
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 10:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Eating noises. I'm not talking about the open-mouth smacking noises. (Although they get on my nerves, too.) Even the slightest sound from someone who's eating, and I HAVE to move away from them. Yet, I know I sometimes make niose when I eat. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2008