What is a good book that you would recommend?

adelinasmommy

Asked by adelinasmommy at 7:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• read or re read the classics. Jane Eyre, Treasure Island, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misirbles, Great Expectations is one of my favorites as is The Scarlett Letter.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• REDEEMING LOVE by Francine Rivers is my all-time favorite novel.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Lamb
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• What kind of books are you into? Biographies? Comedy? Romance? If you're young and watch Kendra from E! - her book "sliding into home" is actually fantastic. I read it cover to cover in one day, which I've NEVER done. Also Jenny McCarthy's books are good (belly laughs, baby laughs, etc). The recent one about sex and faking it or something like that is horrible so don't get that one. As for more serious books, try "Eat Pray Love" - it's a good book, but you really have to sit down & give it your all to read.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The Time Traveller's Wife is really good.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 9:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• THE SHACK... excellent book !!
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• A Dog's Purpose, Carry Me Home by Sandra Kring, How High the Moon by Sandra Kring, Isle of Palms by Dorothea Benton Frank, One Good Dog by Susan Wilson, Under the Dome by Stephen King
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010