what do you call

What do you call a cafemom that decided they want to bash someone and call them names all because they dont like what they are doing?
I feel that it is immature and they need to grow up. there is a difference between giving an opinion and attacking someone and these people just don't understand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I'd call them a "Bitch."
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 9:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I'd call them pathetic...they don't know you and thats the only reason they have the balls to bash you. In real life they prolly would be the one sitting in the corner twiddling their thumbs.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Not me. I have the guts to say it to someones face as well as online. My arguments are backed with knowledge, FACTS and Proof of what my statements are.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I do not treat anyone differently on the computer than I do in real life. I try very hard to avoid personal attacks, they always backfire and make you look pathetic. I believe in treating people with respect. I'm that golden rule kinda girl.
    mamaswholub

Answer by mamaswholub at 2:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2008