How do you plan to handle the daylight savings time change this Sunday?

I've heard it can mess up baby's sleep schedule. Anyone have experience with this?

LisaG10

Asked by LisaG10 at 8:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Thanks for posting this, I did'nt know it goes back this weekend.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have an eight year old and it still messes him up. He is like clockwork, goes to sleep at the same time and gets up at the same time everyday. Even on the weekends.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My family has already to deal with it. The "smart clocks" were set to automatically return to standard time last week-end. People were late to church Sunday morning because their clocks automatically went back. And I got to the polls at 5:15 yesterday morning ready to go to work, only to discover that all the voting machines had smart clocks and had reverted to standard time. So all the codes to open and close the polls had to be changed, and even then, we had trouble shutting down the machines last night because according to the machines, it was not "time" to close the polls. The babies in the family have had far less trouble than the adults!!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We're going to do things the same as we always do.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 9:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Doesn'treally affectus, we are all up at nighttime. We sleep during the day.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 4:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2010