What is a consensus ? (not a census>)

Relating to what the whole of society is thinking about particulars, and norm. What is the norm? Seems that's all people do to keep from becoming over run by stereotypes and control freaks.
We have liberals, dems. and reps, + indep. parties. And yet we all talk out all 4 sides of our mouths. We aren't all fixed ever, yet we try.
Know what? This year consensus should reflect that we are not through having families with any "thing" that isn't normal, government aims to
rip it open and let it go through the grinder, it usually takes years and years, but it's faster if we left it out of politics altogether. (Meaning politics really functions best without involving any stereotypes involved with our personal choices.) Please, if you voted just leave this out of their turf; it's so much more sensible. NORMAL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• In other words, simply..........

work towards homes, and jobs. END OF STORY

Leave the personal crap out of it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Huh?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yeah, no clue.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• What?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm confused. Not sure what you're trying to say. Did the first anonymous reply sum up what you were trying to say? My understanding of consensus means to build bridges between factions, preventing discussions from going on forever and to be willing to make a compromise to ensure a decision. If you're saying that's what need to be done in our present political situation, I sure hope it will. The people spoke with their votes and when I listened to the winners last night, and I heard their understanding of the people's wishes.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010