Have u ever walked in on ur parents havin sex?

if so.. what happen lol

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well i have walked in on my parents when i was about 6 lol.. i was in there room then walked out and went to go back in and BAM they were doin it lol eww. slammed the door and walked away.. ive also heard her with her ex EWWWW! hell ive also walked in on my sister lol they were gettin ready to and leave it to me to walk in.. now that one was just funny. i was in high school and i went to see what she was doin busted in her door and just laughed
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I was maybe 8 or so and my bedroom was upstairs, theirs was at the bottom of the stairs. I came down to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and they were doing it with their door open. I heard them doing something and looked in...they must have heard me and covered up. They just laughed. I had no idea what they were doing at that point and I didn't ask, but I figured it out later on.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• No, my parents are divorced. lol
    im thankful i never had to see anyone having sex! lol
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 9:30 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I've heard my mom and a boyfriend having sex, it was the worst thing ever.I went outside and called my frind to try and get my mind off of it, I was digusted!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Friend*
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Thank god...no
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• lol no but she did me I was in the car with my boyfriend after a date and my sister was mad at me and woke her up and told I was 18 but she ran downstairs and around back and oppend the door and let me have it lol
    Anonymous

• GROSS! NO! and my kids never walked in on me either...........I always knew when they locked the door what was going on though! LOL
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 10:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I just puked a little in my mouth. UGH
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I didn't walk in on them, but I heard them. I was about 17. My mom thought I went outside with my little bro. Then all of the sudden I hear banging on my bedroom wall and my mom practically screaming!! I was SOOO pissed. LOL. I yelled "I'm still in here goddamn IT!!" Then I ran outside and didn't come back until I was sure they were done.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2008