Worst restaurant ever?

I've got nothing right now.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 8:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Waffle House, not-so-affectionately re-named "Offal House" by the members of my family who have eaten there and lived to tell the tale.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• as far as a chain, Applebees. Just gross.
    I think of many many others that are individually owned that should be closed.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It was years ago, and I can't even remember the name of the restaurant, but it was a Mexican place that had opened near where I used to live...my husband and I went there to give it a try, and it was just so gross. The refried beans tasted literally like poop, or what you'd imagine poop would taste like if you decided to eat it. It was revolting. I didn't finish my food and we certainly never went back. I don't think the place is there anymore. That was absolutely one of my worst dining experiences ever.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If anyone has ever visited WI Dells, there's this buffet across the street from the Mt. Olympus waterpark. It was dirty and nasty and I was grateful my shots were up to date after eating there. But we were so hungry from the waterslides and being in the sun all day. Blechhhhhh...
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Red losbert
    alabama80

Answer by alabama80 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• @alabama80 did you had an bad experience there or why is it bad? Just curious, never been there.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• 5babybees - AGREE! Chili's is horrible.
    Olive Garden too - and I know I'll probably have a lot of people disagree, but it's NOT italian food. The commercials always look so good and it's totally deceiving.
    As for the Applebee's comment, I refuse to go there anymore because my friend's mom went there, got food poisoning so bad that she was in a coma and died! TRUE STORY! It's bizarre.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Chain-TGI Fridays and local was a Chinese Food Place or a Local Italian Place just because the service was SO rude
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Fuddruckers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well, I now keep kosher so my restaurant options are limited, but I remember a few years back my mom and I went to Houston and we went to the Cheesecake Factory. We weren't that hungry so we decided to order two appetizers to share- potato skins and nachos. I mean the word "appetizer" says it all, right? Well, they bring in a plate with like 36 potato skins on it and a mountain of nachos that completely blocked my mom from view. I thought that was nasty and just downright irresponsible. We obviously canceled the cheesecake slice we planned on sharing...

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010