what is your favorite winter activity?

we love to play in the snow, building things etc, or pull eachother around on sleds, stuff like that. what about you and your family?

hotmama83227

Asked by hotmama83227 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Sleding and playing in the snow. Last year we filled spray bottles with water and added a drop of food coloring in it, the kids sprayed the snow. It was fun for them.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• that is a fantastic idea! i think im going to do that this yr! thanks lol
    hotmama83227

Comment by hotmama83227 (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• When I was younger it was sledding.
    Now .. I think just watching my kids play in the snow.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Sitting in the recliner in front of the fireplace with my afghan, a hot cup of tea, and a good book while the fire blazes and the music plays in the background. Yeah, I could do that all winter :)
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Setting at my huge kitchen table in front of the sliding glass door with a cup of coffee watching it snow while I scrapbook, LOL :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We dont have that kinda snowy pretty winter here...usually if anything we just have ice storms...not something you can have fun in. So I really like to order movies and play board games. Not too much we can do yet with a 2 year old and a 6 month old!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• building a snow fort and then coming in for hot chocolate. the kids love to snowball fight but i hide. they are not nicer to their mom than each other with the balls. ouch :)
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm with lapcounter! Looking out the window at a beautiful snowfall, sipping a hot drink, hearing the hiss and snap of the fire place.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Buildign snowmen! We have a new thing to try for this year - edible snowmen :) We decorate them with things the wildlife in our area will like to eat, so maybe we can watch them.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 2:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Snuggling with my hubby on the sofa under a blanket.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2010