Hey ladies this is about looking nice and sexy for your Man!!!!!!

Looking sexy and nice dose not have to mean getting your hair professional done or getting fake nails or putting in fake hair...Its about you and maintaining the way you use to look before you met your man or had kids. All it's about is taking pride in you and your family. I love you all for being great wives and mothers.....

ToniT_of_2

Asked by ToniT_of_2 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I agree! I might not get my hair done professionally and I don't do acrylic nails and such. But I try to look decent most of the time! I know my body and weight too. I can feel when I've been eating too much and time to cut out all the junk food.
    BTW, your pic of your family is beautiful! And so are you!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• an-apple-a-day, you must look like a troll to take such offense to looking great! I think the OP meant you should take pride in yourself, and looking good means many different things to ppl. No need to be rude and ignorant to ppl because you look or act like trash. How about you go look in the mirror and assess what's looking back at you instead of being on Cafemom putting ppl down because they look good and love what they see!
    jaidasmommy

Answer by jaidasmommy at 9:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• An-apple-a-day, that was uncalled for!  The OP is right, looking good makes you feel good and when you feel good, it makes your relationships with your husband and children better. 

Looking good doesn't mean getting all dolled up and it doesn't have to be expensive.  It means being well groomed.  You should try it!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I said that because she posted the same crap yesterday.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/628799/Why_do_moms_think_that_they_dont_need_to_still_look_nice_and_sexy
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• So what!  There are no rules on CM about how many times you can post a question.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Your right, there aren't. Cafemom is an opinion website and that is my opinion. So get over it.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• There is nothing to get over honey, but I am curious to know who pissed in your cheerios this morning.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my husband did
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well an-apple-a-day, we are sorry to hear that hope everything goes well and if you want someone to talk to i would love to. Request me if you would like..
    ToniT_of_2

Comment by ToniT_of_2 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You go gf. Toni is awright......No doubt.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010