Did you ever go to a blind date? How did it go?

I think I did it once (I was like 20), and I had a terrible idea to choose go to the movies!!!.. I didn't like the guy, so for me was the longest movie ever!!! haa-haa

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, once. I was in my late 20's and a friend of mine thought it was such a tragedy that I wasn't dating anyone that she set me up with a "nice Jewish accountant" of her acquaintance.  He turned out to be 5 years younger than me and was obsessed with Buffy The Vampire Slayer and collecting decorative swords.  He took me to Dave&Buster's, spent the entire evening zooming around from video game to video game like he was 13 and got into an argument with the manager because the Dance Dance Revolution game was broken.  Near the end of the evening, he just flat-out said "So, is this going to end in sex, or what?"

It ended in "what".  I told my friend she owed me five hours of my life back.

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes and it was scary!!
    NewMommie333

Answer by NewMommie333 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes. I married him a year and a half later. We have been married for five years now.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 2:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes, I did. He was a strange guy. lol Then I had to figure out how to make him stop calling me. LOL
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 9:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes I did.... and I ended up marrying him!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I went on one once when I was younger and I was so nervous and didn't want to do it but my cousin talked me into it. To my surprise he was gorgeous and crazy about me, of course we went somewhere where my cousin and her boyfriend had sex. He kept bugging me to have sex and after resisting several times I gave in. We still dated after that but he was sex crazy, cute guy, bum date
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes. It was horrid. He turned out to be 10 years older than me (I was 16). he took me to a horror movie, which I didn't like at the time, and laughed at me when I jumped. When I told him I couldn't go out with him anymore (really, the age difference freaked me out...) he hit on my mom!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010