i need help

Ok so 6 days ago i had a miscarriage and was 9 weeks prregnant with my second child...i also have a 6 year old....so the miscarriage was so upsetting that we broke up and somehow lastnight we had sex and althought he did not finish inside me i know there was prestuff and i called my friend after to tell her what happened and she said YOU KNOW I GOT PREGNANT 2 WEEKS AFTER MY MISCARRIAGE BY PRESTUFF...OH BOY...is there really a chance...she says there is...i really hope i am pregnant again but wont get my hopes up

meagan517

Asked by meagan517 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can get pregnant by pre-cum. But honestly.. if you two broke up after a miscarriage.. do you really think that is a very stable relationship to bring a new baby into? I'm sorry for your lose. I know that was rough, I wish you the best of luck.
    NewMommie333

Answer by NewMommie333 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• well a little past info was 4 years ago he lost another child and then i had a miscarriage and we broke up becuase he said he just cant have kids so why would i want him...which is bs but yes i want a baby
    meagan517

Comment by meagan517 (original poster) at 10:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't know if you really should have had sex yet..only 2 weeks after? I'm not sure but you probably were suppose to wait a bit. I'm sorry there was a break-up over it but miscarriages can be pretty common. My sister had 2 between her kids. If you can't stay together because of a bump in the road...can you really handle the long haul?
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 11:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2010