Insecure

So I am going to be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow and for some odd reason today is not a good day I found myself awake crying my eyes out because for some odd reason I cant seem to get it out of my head that my husband is cheating on me. I have felt this way for weeks, but have not had the courage to tell him till Halloween. The reason as to why I finally expressed what I felt was because he changed the password to his phone and his laptop. Every time I bring it up he tells me I am just being hormonal and that I have always trusted him before why should I stop now? I do not know what to do this is really eating at my emotions

lazo060109

Asked by lazo060109 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• other than switching his passwords, has he given you any reason that he may be straying? if your hormones are really getting to you, it may just be because the baby hormones are temporarily affecting your body image. if he constantly brushes it off even after you tell him that it bothers you, then id do a little more brain digging. but even when your extremely hormonal, your spouse should always listen to your concerns and vice versa. GL!
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• What was his reason for changing passwords?
    Do you two normally share these tings, so you should now be aware of the new PWs?
    Being hormonal in surges comes with pregnancy, but it sounds like he might be acting a little suspicious~
    ??
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• THINGS
    not tings

oops, sorry~~
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• well his phone has an application that tells him to change it every other week so that if his phone gets lost it is difficult to unlock it, and yes we normally share this information with one another but he has yet to tell me what it is I ask him and he just unlocks it for me instead of telling me what it is
    lazo060109

Comment by lazo060109 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010