Have you ever regretted getting back together with you DH after a seperation? But feel kind of trapped, like if you leave him he will hate you. Or just a few days after you get back together he turns into an asshole and says he can be mean because you don't love him like he loves you. adult content

Just really confused. We had a great week together. He had changed soooo much. At least I thought he did. The second I say okay lets give it another shot he went and put notice on his apartment and showed up with a car load of his stuff. A little faster than I wanted but okay we can make this work. Then he changed. He started getting all moody. Anytime I'm not on him like a monkey on a banana he starts getting all insecure and saying I don't love him. I don't want to just fake my feelings, and when he talks about these other girls and crap (whom were all shorter and more dainty than me he always points out =(.) I just don't feel like cuddling up to him. We are laying in bed after we make love, I 'm laying on his chest, and he starts talking about some girl that gave him head. WTF? If I roll over he gets mad at me and starts saying I don't love him and I just want him miserable. Why is he being like this? I need advice!!!!

Caoimhe_Oona

Asked by Caoimhe_Oona at 9:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds to me like you need to get out of that relationship.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• He sounds sick!!! how messed up it that he talks about the tramps he slept with after making "love" to you.. if he really loved you he wouldn'y have slept around nor would be rubbing it in your face.. i kick his ass to the curb!!! He is trying to minuplate you too by saying you don't love him.. if i were you i would get out while the getting it good!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• P.S. yes i have regreted getting back with an ex there are reasons why them call em ex's.. never again i have done the make up break up crap.. once it's over it's over.. it never gets better why hurt one another when you can simply move on with your life. and try to find peace and happiness.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 3, 2010