question about trying to consieve TMI adult content

ok so I have 2 kids 5.5 and 2.5 and we are trying for baby number 3 the last one. Well with my first baby I was on birth control for 3 months went off of it for 2 months and found out I was pregnant so it took me 2 months to get pregnant with her. Baby number 2 I wasn't on birth control so when we started trying I got pregnant the net month. But this time I am still not on birth control and it has taken me 2 months and I am still not pregnant. We started trying the beginning of September. I am 28 years old. We have intercourse sometimes everyday or every other day, but not more than 2 days without it. My DH however will masterbate sometimes when he showers so that he lasts longer in bed when we do it. Which is anywhere from 2-5 or 6 hours after he does it. He doesn't do it all the time, but quiet often just so he can satisfy me before he finishes. CONTINUE......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know about you back but i do know that your DH masturbating definitely decreased your chances of becoming pregnant. His body needs longer than a couple hours to get his sperm count up. Sadly his sperm count is probably higher when he masturbates (since it's been longer since he's ejaculated) than when he's with you. He's wasting all of his good "stuff" for no reason. Just let him know that the length of time he lasts doesn't matter to you and he's decreasing your chances of conceiving.
    twinmom86

Answer by twinmom86 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree with twinmom. It is very likely your chances of conceiving are low due to your frequency of intercourse together with his masturbation. if I was in your situation, i would tell my husband to stop masturbating as I need his seed in me anyway, not flushed away and limit intercourse to every other day. That should restore his sperm count to a normal level.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• if he does this can this make it harder for me to get pregnant? Also I have nerve damage in my back can this also cause me to have problems getting pregnant?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• They say a healthy and fully fertile couple can take up to a year to get pregnant.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 4:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010