a lot of snake dreams lately

I'm not attacked by them but am a very cautious around them...what do they usually signify in dreams?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• not sure, but I had a friend that swore up and down that she would have these dreams about snakes before someone told her that they were pregnant. She would I guess have these dreams and then someone would be pregnant not sure if it is true lol, but she swears it was although she had this drema and then told me I was pregnant before I new I was so maybe it is true lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• hmmmmmmm lol
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• l always thought it was someone that you cant trust and that was sneaky
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• those are about sex

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. In particular, to see a snake on your bed, suggests that you are feeling sexually overpowered or sexually threatened. You may be inexperienced, nervous or just unable to keep up. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive change. meanings by DreamMoods.com

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 10:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• According to Freud, they symbolise sex.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• According to Freud, they symbolise sex.---

hahaha..i think freud was oversexed..he sexualized a lot of things. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• This is what a book that I have says "to dream of snakes as a fule inplies misfortune or immorality in some form or other. to dream that a snake bites you signifies a quarrel with a friend or relative. if a snake winds around you and you are unable to conquer it tells of an enemy that will deeply anger you. to dream of being surrounded with these reptiles and succeed in killing one out of many signifies that someone will cheat you in money matters. to succeed killing every snake around you omens that you will have great power over your emenyies. to walk over the snakes without trying to kill them denotes that you are wearing out your nerves by useless worrying and fear. to dream that they bite you means that you will do something illegal or immoral through enemies. to dream of handling them if they seem playful and harmless implies that you are inventing a plan to deceive those who oppose you. to step on snakes...cont...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• to step on snakes without being bitten denotes that you will be bored by those you thought were interesting."

The book that I am quoting is called "the neaning of your dreams " by Franklin D. Martini
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I used to dream about snakes myself.. most of the info I researched said that snakes represent change (shedding the skin).
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 3:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010