Have you said something you thought maybe you shouldn't have said, even on CM ?

I think sometimes I get in a nasty mood or something and sound off when I probably should keep my thoughts to myself. Anyone else feel like that (especially when you've been up all night without sleep) ?!?

JustMyOpinion22

Asked by JustMyOpinion22 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• there are times that I answer and it sounds great as I'm typing and then I hit send and re-read and think "omg....that sounds the total opposite way of how I wanted to come off..." and then I get ripped a new one and it wasn't even meant to be that way! oh well...
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh yes. That is why, especially in real life, if I'm in a bad mood I just stay quiet. But people know that is when I'm in a bad mood and try to get me out of it. Doesn't work and sometimes leads to a bad day. I'd just rather keep my mouth shut and not be the misery loves company person.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh, I think we all do this sometimes. The key is to recognize you did it and try to make it right by apologizing, or at minimum, learning from the mistake.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 2:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LOL - guess I'll just wait to get ripped on the one I feel that way about !! And think I'll take a nap shortly too ;-)
    JustMyOpinion22

Comment by JustMyOpinion22 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Ya gotta remember that it's just a website and let it slide. If i see I'm starting to get attacked from a question that I answered, I just dont go back and look at the remarks anymore.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• True - thanks ! If it bothers me too much, I'll go back and delete the answer. Even though my answer had a nasty tone to it, I did say it for a reason, even if it wasn't a "nice" reason !! I do have to take a nap soon though, before I end up yanking the next solicitor that calls my house through the phone !! Have a good rest of the morning SweetPieMama24 !!
    JustMyOpinion22

Comment by JustMyOpinion22 (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Of course, I'm human ; ) I often come across wrong too, so that kinda sucks ; )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yeah there is a difference in being honest or just being a real B@#%^. Ive read some of your answers and your guilt of that!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yeah I know, I have my days - actually it's usually when I've been up all night or something or someone in particular is making me a royal B !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Comment by JustMyOpinion22 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Nov. 14, 2010