best ways to consieve?

It has been 2 months I have 2 kids so this is the longest I had to try to get pregnant. We have intercourse every 1-3 days. He is a bigger guy so he doesn't like to me on top very much so I get stuck with being on top lol. Anyway, I lay in bed for about 10 minutes before going to the bathroom. My periods are anywhere from 21- 31 days. Althoughmore like 28 or 29 days. this month I just started it was 28 days from the last one then the one before that was 17 days the one before that was 22 days and the one before that was 21 days. I am not even sure when I ovulate since I don't get any symptoms what so ever of ovulation. I am trying to get pregnant by december the latest because I want a summer baby lol. I have one spring baby which is ok then one winter baby and her birthday is 2 weeks and 3 days after christams so it makes it hard lol so I am trying to stay away from christmas lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• scientific studies and tiny cameras inside the vagina have proven , the best way to ncrease the odds of conception is to ORGASM .
    nanafor5

Answer by nanafor5 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010