Skecher's Shape Ups

I got them this past weekend ($109...) - and I don't feel a difference! I know others who have them and rave about them - does anyone else have them and feel the same way?

SweetPieMama24

Asked by SweetPieMama24 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• They're the worst walking shoes I've ever bought.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I love mine. I have plantar facitis (sp) and they really help my feet. I usually pay 100+ for good walking shoes anyway so it is just a bonus to have some that make my feet feel so good.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 10:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I hate mine! I just don't feel anything other then I'm walking on moon shoes. First I got the Reebok Easy Tone's and they're horrible too! Felt no difference and they just compressed my foot and it hurt
    SweetPieMama24

Comment by SweetPieMama24 (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I've read a lot of ratings on those shoes before i went to buy them and 9 out of 10 say they hate them and there is no results in the end, the are just god awful ugly and a waist of money
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have wide feet and so far I haven't found a brand that has them for wide feet so I can't even try them good to know not to waste my money if they start making them for wide feet.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 12:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have them too. I actually wore them today for the first time in a long time. I haven't noticed a difference but I have only worn them here and there and not consistantly. I am hoping to see a difference!!!
    lovemykids2010

Answer by lovemykids2010 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I've only heard negative things about them =(

The trainer at the gym told me that you're "better off buying $10 ankle weights and you'll get a better workout using those and walking"...
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I've had mine since March. At first, I felt the pull, but now there is nothing. I do like them because they are comfortable but I'm pretty sure they are not returning my butt to it's 25 yrs old look! haha
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 8:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have heard that ankle weights are not a good thing to wear while walking.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 10:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have the flip flop ones and I do feel some difference. I wear them around the house.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2010