Worst. Neighbors. Ever.

Do you have terrible neighbors.
We are surrounded by a lot of rental homes (not that all renters are bad) it is just in this neck of the woods they are terrible. Only upside usually they get evicted before too long. Anyway, Sunday night this woman across the street from us came home around 9 p.m. Some van had been parked in the street in front of her house (public street parking). Well she came unglued! Laying on her horn for like 3 minutes at a time, screaming "who ever owns this van is about to lose the tires!!" Driving up and down the street at high rates of speed. I had enough and called 911. What kind of people are raising people to become like this??? I mean really, revolting display of temper..over public parking! Who are these trash ass people and how do they become this way?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ouch...Sorry about your experience!... Mine are really quiet!! I never see them...
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My ex's neighbor's were awful. They were in their 30's married and had 2 young kids. Well, the couple both thought they just turned 21 every weekend and had barrels of friends come over every fri and sat night (sometimes even during the week!!), they'd all go out clubbing, come back at 2am and get hammered in their backyard. The girls would make out with each other in the pool, the guys would run up and down the alley in between our house screaming at the top of their lungs - and this was almost a daily occurence. We called the cops I don't know how many times - problem was? THIS GUY WAS A COP HIMSELF!!! So they never did anything!
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My mil lives next door and yeah it gets too close for comfort but I will take a mil over all the drunk, space cadets I have had as neighbors over the years. I never have to worry about calling the cops or worrying about if they are going to fight each other or f each other while so drunk and spaced out. I am so glad those days are so over...
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well, military housing id full of bad neighbors! And we cant get rid of them. I have one who is obnoxious, and screams about everything, and cusses her kids out all the time ( not illegal BTW) . And the other side of me, they have had 3 dogs, 2 of which I took from them b/c they didnt feed them, and kept them both in a storage tub ( like K-mart rubbermaid box) and I found the last one dead in their back yard and called the MP's. They told their kids, that I broke into their house and poisend their dog....LMAO. The dog was outside in 110 degree weather for 2 days with no food/water. Then I have a chic whose opinion about everything HAS to be heard. I have another lady who walks up and down the street talking shit about everyone! Military housing is insane!!!!!!!!! I keep to myslef now, and stay the hell away from these insane women! I really hate my neighbors!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Our neighbors are HORRIBLE!!! Cops are on our street on a daily basis!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We have a house two doors away from us and I swear one of the requirements is that you have to have at least two dogs and keep them tied up outside 24/7!!! The last 3 families have done this
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Wow that is a little nutty. Some people can get irate over a parking place.LOL>
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My question is why do you think that it is due to the mother?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• That's nothing. My parents have been to court w/ their neighbors 4 times. The last one got the other woman sent to jail because they caught her assaulting my mom on video. She knocked out one of my mom's back teeth, all the while calling my mom names. And this woman claims to be a minister! She takes photos of everyone who visits my parents' house, has tried to get my dad's fully legal home business closed down 5 times, lied to the police that my parents deal drugs (WTF???). They peep over the fence at us every time we go into the backyard. They file nuisance reports on my mom's dogs weekly for barking (they're inside dogs and both are Doxies), then withdraw the complaint on the court date. The woman walked into our garage and bitchslapped my dad one day while he was watching TV, and she hired a local gang to jump my dad and his best friend, who has late-stage MS.
    Anonymous

• tootoobusy, nature v nurture. She did not get this way growing up in boarding school for girls. The mother lives with her and sits on the porch getting drunk and loud at like 70 yrs old. This is why I link it to her mother. Not a very educated family. Who blows their lid over a parking spot that does NOT have her name on it btw.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010