How does a tired mom muster up the energy for sex?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 10:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Make him get on top, you don't need much energy for that lol. That's what I do, there's been times that I've even dozed off, not deep sleep but a little nodding lol but once he's in his groove, he doesn't usually notice :)
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 1:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It's tough when the kids are young but I found that planning sex at this stage was helpful because the anticipation and the flirting before hand got me in the mood.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• flirt whenh he gets home...you have to set aside time if you can't muster up the time...even if its in the mornings when youre not exhausted from the day.
    cradlerobber

Answer by cradlerobber at 10:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You can't muster up the energy, you just have to do it. Either that, or sneak off during a nap or downtime when you do have a bit more energy and get down to business. I find that if I wait until night, I'm beat to heck and just don't want to. Sometimes I just do it anyways, it beats having to deal with a pouty husband.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• you just have to get in the mood.... flirt throughout the day, send sexy texts (if your bold enough pics lol) Try getting a sitter and go out or send them off to their grandparents for a night...
    Take a shower together
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Just do it... Once it starts happening, and your blood starts pumping, you will wake right up!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• ginger hot tea befor going to bed
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Beats me.. I still haven't!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• 5 hour energy. tastes like crap but its only an ounce and it does work good luck
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Maybe drink some Amp and get some energy or you could exercise and then take a shower and be ready to go.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2010