feeling kind of depressed.. adult content

Well i was 4 days late with my period wich is a rare for me. and then i starting spotting. well i know that can be normal and a sign of pregnancy,so i took a test and it was neg. well last night it turned into an actual period. i swear it feels like its never going to happen i thought after 9 months of trying we would actually be pregnant, never knew how hard it would be to start trying and how emotional it would be too. ughh sorry for the vent just had to get it off my chest. have a great day everyone.

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Im sorry that its not working out well for you....my husband and I were trying for over a year before we found out i was pregnant. Just hang in there and keep your head up. It will happen...Just take your time and dont try to rush it. Thats when i got pregnant....it seems like when you are trying then it wont happen but as soon as you give up you find out your pregnant lol. Hope you start feeling better!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Be encouraged hun!! Don't focus so much on trying to conceive. Enjoy the moment with your love and let the passion overflow. Get lost in each other and once you take your mind off of "trying" I am sure the emotions won't be so high. I know the feeling and there are so many more of us out here going through the same thing. Don't lose heart!!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 10:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I totally understand how you feel. My husband and I have been trying for our first for 6 months now. Always thought it would happen right away. Now of course in the back of my head I keep thinking we are infertile and getting depressed. Everyone says to be patient but I know how hard that is when you want it so bad. And when everyone around you seem to get pregnant on their first try! Hang in there.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 4:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thank you ladies for your great words of wisdom it really cheered me up, knowing that im not the only one going through this. again ty so much you are all too sweet.
    Italiana88

Comment by Italiana88 (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Cheer up, darling! We played the "let nature take it's course" for 4 months, then did the whole getting to know your cycle and basal body temp thing for 6 months before we got pregnant, alas a 2 y/o running me ragged resulting. I encourage you to get to know your body on a personal basis. Chart your cycles. Google 'ovulation calculator' and you will find such cool charting methods!!! My cycle is 26 days, and I ovulate the 13th day after my period. Now, that means the egg drops, but you have 48-72 hours to catch it. This is where the basal body thermometer comes into play. Take your temp 1st wake hour, before getting out of bed, and it should start to rise. During this time you all should be having sex every other day beginning your ovulation week. Every other day b/c it will optimize his sperm count. It took me 3 months to know my cycle, by the 6th, I got preggers :) Baby dust your way, all the way ;)
    Jam0418

Answer by Jam0418 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010