My husband has a cold,so of course he's dying lol

Is your husband/SO a big baby when they get sick? Amazes me how a woman can be literally half dead and can still do everything she normally does,but a man gets the sniffles and he's down for the count!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love the title ...LOL.. yes my husband is on deaths doorstep anytime he gets a simple cold.LOLMy husband has no problem with cuts , or for example when a tree fell and landed on his hip..(no dr. for him ever) but gets the sniffles and hes dying.LOL
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My SO will prick his finger and whine about it for days, (after cussing about it for an hr)
    And when he's sick, it's ridiculous.... It's always "i'md dying"... "baby, I can't I'm sick."

THen he will lay there looking like a lost puppy....
    This is why God made women have babies, cuz men are just giant babies!!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LMAO It is sooo true!!! When they get sick it like adding another baby to the house!
    When my SO gets sick and acts like a baby, I mess with him. I bring him his food and say "are you okay?' (in a baby talk kind of voice). Little stuff like that, and I tell him unless he stops acting like a baby, I will continue to treat him as one.. then he takes his plate to the sink, or throws some laundry into the washer so he "helps" LOL
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• YES he is!! Men are such wusses!!!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Cheers to that. If I'm sick or hurting, my husband has to have something ten times worse! I'm still coping with the fact that I'm unexpectedly pregnant, and waiting for blood results and he's complaining like he's dying because the cat scratched him. Doh!!! Men...they biggest babies you'll ever take care of.
    Charmasina

Answer by Charmasina at 10:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yeah well my husband get cranky. He is never in a bad mood! So it is funny. I try to take care of him though. My son who is 19 won't even admit he is sick. He never will take a pill. So if I see him sleeping it is like whoa who is down for the count.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LOL, I dread when my husband gets sick!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I know what you mean lol. My DH is the worst when he doesn't feel good. I don't get anything done I need to get done when he doesn't feel good lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Are you kidding... my husband gets sympathy sick EVERY time I get sick -- so I'm not only sick, but I'm sick and having to take care of him because he thinks he's sick too! And of course he never actually manages to have a fever, cough or a sneeze, but he's gotta have his head scratched and his feet rubbed. I swear he's so bad. In the three years we've been married I've learned to not even let on if I'm coming down with something cuz the moment I do, that big baby is gonna fall dead on the couch and my flu-ridden butt is gonna get run ragged keeping him alive!
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My DH caught the stomach bug that DS brough home and now he's on death's door. GGRRRRRR!!!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010