Never had this happen before have you?

35 weeks pregnant and i've just started to get these really painful cramps down low. They dont last long but they do come and go. And now it feels like i've got to have BM but i think i'm all emptied out tmi sorry. I did sit in the shower for a little bit so i was just wondering if this is all normal towards the end?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If they're painful, I would see my doc.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• If there is pain you should call your doc. to see if you have to go to the hospital. I was also 35 week when I started dilating and went to the hospital and they stop the baby from coming out to early.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• up until 36-37 weeks I would tell my doctor...sounds like some serious contractions. past 37 weeks I would just mention it at my next appt because that is just your body getting ready for a birth. I am not a Dr. though, so please call your dr. office and ask!
    theroxy

Answer by theroxy at 11:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• oh and the BM feeling happens when the baby drops! I've had it over a week. I am 37.5 weeks now. It sucks but your bowels have less room now.
    theroxy

Answer by theroxy at 11:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2008