I've been trying to get pregnant for a month now, my husband and I and we already have two kids, we dont have the money for insurance to go to a clinic so is there anything I can get or take to get pregnant

poohkie79

Asked by poohkie79 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You don't have insurance but you want to get pregnant? How are you going to pay for 9 months of prenatal care?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i mean i do have medcaid and things like that....thats never been a problem ..my thing is would there be something wrong with me or him ...cause we've been trying to no lucky so far...
    poohkie79

Comment by poohkie79 (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree with the above statement. Don't keep having kids if you can't afford the ones you already have (and no, food stamps and medicaid do NOT mean it's okay to keep popping out kids).
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Umm..a month is not long to try. Most recommendations are that you shouldn't be concerned until you have been trying for at least 6 months.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If you already have kids then you should know that there are only three days a month that you can get pregnant. You've only been trying 1 month. Add you get older it can take longer. Even if you to a doctor, they will tell you to come back in a year if you haven't gotten pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My husband smokes alot so that wouldnt mean that would lower his sperm count or anything
    poohkie79

Comment by poohkie79 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• oh man I am reading these responses and I hope you don not try to get pregnant again for the childs sake..
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think you should just let nature take its course and if your ment to get pregnant you will. It can take a normal healthy couple up to 6 months to get pregnant. And you only have a 20% chance every month of getting pregnant. Don't stress about it that doesn't help anything!
    tonidrum214

Answer by tonidrum214 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• A healthy couple with no fertility problems can take as long as 18 months to conceive. Yes there are certain vitamins you and he should be taking especially if he smokes. But the older you get the harder conception is. Give it time.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Carrots Bananas, Pomegranates,and Figs will help boost fertility. Cumin is good as well. Use seeds in your cooking, leaves in the salad, and add the oil to ice cream, drinks, sweets and bread. Make sure you get Vitamin E, B-6, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc. Make sure your man gets Vitamin C, E, B-12, Manganese, Selenium,Zinc, and EFA's (essential fatty acids) found in seeds (Pumpkin, sesame,sunflower, linseed), nuts and oily fish such as tuna, mackrel, herring, and salmon. Stay relaxed and focus on how good he makes you feel. Because stressing about a baby will throw your body's pH out of whack.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010