Are you still sick of the "anons' on CM?

I am. One always has something negative to say....and they are still hiding behind the Anon button. Some things never change...

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 10:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you! Most of the time this site is full of positive, sweet advice from MATURE women. Hate those who act like they are 13 :)
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 11:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm not. But I'm sick of the questions asking if we are sick on anons!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i'm not a fan of those who respond with rude remarks and hide behind the anon button, but I understand sometimes the ones who arent rude or a troll just want some privacy, perhaps they have a question to ask but are embarassed or shy
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have to agree, everyday there is someone posting a question to complain about anons. Go look under frequently asked questions and see for yourself. I don't think anyone is any better setting up a post to bash people for posting anonymous than it is to post anon. I personally see more people posting rudely with their screen names than I do anonymous lately.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2010