Losing weight and my breasts are shrinking, what to do about my bra?

My breasts are significantly smaller since I have lost weight. I tried to shop for a smaller cup bra, but I spill out the sides of any smaller cup. What can I do with my current bras to support my in-between breast size?

Thanks

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 10:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• get measured at the store! i'm sure the clerks know of good stretchy bras for that situation!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Make the bands smaller?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• get fitted,., ugh the pains.. I am a yo yo boobie queen.. i have that many bras its not funny.. i was a 12 G ( aust) and now god know what I am.. unfortunately you cant really know you really should be fitted.. but always make sure your boobs fit in the cup and try on the bra from the largest sized eyes on the back of the strap. that way when you loose weight or they loosen you can tighten it up and get more wear out of it. make sure your boobs dont bulge over either. goodluck bra hunting :)
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• put a soaked cloth mixed with alum powdered ( not cold not hot ) in ur bra during day while u'r workin at home ( when ur HB is not with u i mean ), and changed it every time u feel it dry
    your breastes will become just like 20 years old ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Get measured and if you're between cup sizes get the smaller cup.  Try different styles of bras because you will find some fit better than others.    When you buy a bra make sure it fits on the first set of hooks (largest band size) because over time the elastic loses tension so you have to move on to the middle set of hooks.  When you get to the last set, it's time to buy a new bra.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree with beeky been there done that
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well a brand has come out with "almost" sizes. I think it is Playtex. Like there is "almost B", "almost C", "almost D", and so on... try that WITH a professional bra fitting. That will get you the PERFECT bra. I'd suggest Lane Bryant of you are a larger girl or Victoria's Secret if you are a smaller girl.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• get fitted
    Punk.Princess24

Answer by Punk.Princess24 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2010