If my due date is June 17th 2011...the month of conception would for sure be September right? Definatly not August?

cl1983tx

Asked by cl1983tx at 11:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • could be end of August

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Remember the due date is based on when you thought you're last period was. If you weren't exactly sure, that's fine as the due date is an estimation anyway. Very few babies come on their actual due date; usually couple weeks before or after.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 11:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• according to june 17th the month of conception would be september or very end of august. remember the due dates are give or take 2 weeks
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i had the same due date 6-17- but my was 2010 i lost that baby. 20 weeks along.. but to answer your ? i know i concieved that baby sep 25.. so i would think yes. september.
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Have you had your first ultrasound yet? The size of the baby is more exact than trying to remember your last period. I had 3 different due dates. My period was always weird so given the date of my last period, they gave me a due date of oct 22, then my first ultrasound they said it would be nov 2 and at my anatomy ultrasound they gave me my final due date of halloween. It's now nov 3rd and im still pregnant and very anxious!
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 12:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• due date is just a guess. you can't really know exactly when you conceived based on your period or when you are estimated to give birth. even ultrasounds can't tell you
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2010