If i was getting all the pregnancy symptoms as in moody, stomach pains, morning sickness, sore throat, and when i took the test it still comes back negative, then my period comes on, would the test be wrong

poohkie79

Asked by poohkie79 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Health

• I say the test was right and you had stomach flu.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I didn't know sore throat was a sign of pregnancy lol. I agree with above poster, ur probably sick not pregnant. Unless you're late on ur period.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Three test was negative and you got your period... I'd say the test was right and you are sick.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If you got your period you weren't pregnant,so the test was right

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thanks to every who answer my question
    poohkie79

Comment by poohkie79 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• could be many things,, flu likely or it could be a phantom pregnancy.. if you want it that badly and think you are pregnant you can exhibit the signs of pregnancy.. the main sign for me was the tender boobs. MS didnt come into play till i was 10 weeks. tests dont usually lie.. if your worried do another one in 2-3 days time. if you have your period its most likely not pregnancy but there have been cases where people can still have period whilst pregnant or they have one last bleed also. do the test.. your mind will be better rested then

Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No, u r not pregnant. U had the stomach flu or bad food! As for the mood,u were having pms!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i agree, sick, the tests are right... and you got your period...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010