so many questions and no answers. im so confused and kinda worried. help advice! please

i was told i had a miscarriage 3weeks ago. About a week ago my pregnancy signs got worse so i decided to go to the doctor. my appointment was yesterday and he said everything okay. this morning i started bleeding. im changin pads every 2-3hours and there soaked. i noticed a greyish bloody clot in my pad this morning. whats going on? could this be my period? im 16 and idk what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nothing you can do. You can't stop a miscarriage. I suggest you get on birth control so you don't end up pregnant in the future until you can afford a child.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• That grayish clot was part of the miscarriage. You are going to bleed and pass those for a bit.

Nothing can be done once all that has happened. i suggest birth control or abstinence as well, you need to avoid sex and getting pregnant do you insides can heal. And I also suggest waiting until you are in a stable environment and once you have read up on these things and are more knowledgeable.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:28 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• U r having a miscarriage. Sorry .
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If u can't afford birth control,then don't have sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• OMG ladies. We don't know the circumstances she got pregnant at. Take it easy.

If you are ever concerned, every clinic has a nurse line you can call and ask about this. Or you can google "miscarriage" and read up on it. Most towns have a pregnancy support place where you can seek help and counseling. I hope you are doing okay emotionally and know that all things happen for a reason. Your body isn't ready, yet.

sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I had an ectopic pregnancy that got terminated last august and I bled for a long time and it was very heavy and clotty.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 12:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010