Health

I've gotten into a bad habit of wanting to drink alot of caffenated drinks for energy. I work as a CNA and I work 12-hr shifts. I get very tired but I've gotten to were I buy something with caffene all the time. I use to never do this how can I get out of this habit and still have some energy?

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Health

• well, honestly, being in the same boat as you, i know it's hard... but you need to do everything the others suggested... a good diet and LOTS of water.. and rest... but you also need to wean yourself off the caffiene... if you quit cold turkey you are going to hit a brick wall and be so tired... ugh! so make a plan, stick to it, and within a couple days/weeks you should be fine!
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Cut out sugar completely from your diet. You will have so much more energy each day.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Eat breakfast and take vitamin B12.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Have you heard of a nutritional comapny called Visalus? They have an amazing product called Neuro, Boost your energy, your body and your brain with healthy energy! Delicious  Neuro energy drink fights tiredness and helps mental focus with a unique, patent-pending blend of energy ingredients like Rhodiola, DMAE, and healthy Vitamin B, for lasting energy.

It compares lower in price and higher in nutrients then other energy drinks so it's good for you.

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 12:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Water, vitamins, getting plenty of sleep, those are so important. Sometimes you will have to slowly wean yourself off caffeine, but it is so worth it!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010