How much do you spend for Christmas on your teenage daughters?

I have a 15 year old, 13 year old and 10 year old daughter along with a 5 year old son. Now the 10 and 5 year olds are pretty easy for shopping, but I'm wondering what you think is sufficient to spend on teenage daughters.

Frankie64

Asked by Frankie64 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• It has to be what is ok with your budget, They are old enough to understand if things are tight. When my girls were that age I would have them make a list and tell them about what I thought I would spend. Then they would mark what was most important in what order. My youngest would tell me that she did not care if she only got 1 thing for christmas as long as it was something she really wanted. For her that was much better than getting 20 little things that she really didnt care about.
    kemalloy

Answer by kemalloy at 11:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2010