Is it crazy or weird that some people don't like to drive in the dark?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think it is - even though there's nothing wrong and I've had it checked out, my eyes get goofy when I'm driving at night. Therefore, I am not fond of driving at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not really. I can't see blue or green as well when it's dark, so it makes seeing street signs hard and neon or electric signs in those colors make my eyes crazy. I try not to drive at night unless I have to.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:27 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I hope not because I don't like to drive in the dark, I mean I WILL but I see things that aren't there all the time, the lights blurr out and I have perfect vision..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I use to love driving in the dark, but now that I'm older it's getting harder to see at night. I also get tired faster and there are a lot of deer where I travel the most. So with the kids I try to travel during the day.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• NO NO NO NO!!! lol I DESPISE driving in the dark! I will refuse, if I have the option!!
    MaggieNSamsMom

Answer by MaggieNSamsMom at 12:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't like driving in the dark either...I will if I have to but otherwise I avoid it.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't like driving in the dark.  I have a hard time seeing things when it gets darker so I've always avoided driving at night.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No. My eyes aren't what they used to be and I am mainly not used to it. I hate being on a long drive and it changes from day to night.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No. I have to wear glasses to drive and the lights at night reflecting off them makes me crazy!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• depends on the person
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010