My boyfriend and I met thur my brother, he's my brother's friend and like we've broken up once but got back together and been going strong for the past two months but now he's been pulling back from me like we got into a arugment the other day because he played a joke on me ...i came home from work and he has his things packed talking about

he's leaving and i just went off and then he came to the room and told me he was playing and every since that day we havent connect..no sex, no kisses, no i love yous, and we barely talk...what should I do i mean im in love with this man ..he has my heart..i need advice....

poohkie79

Asked by poohkie79 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• you could write or type a nice love poem about your feelings for him. if not a poem, then just a "sorry i took the joke the wrong way" kind of note. something to get you started at least.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am with the post above-you could do somethng for him like a poem or writeing him a note from you just somethng telling him everything you are feeling and how you feel about him. I think as girls/women we think that we need to hear I love you, or we look nice or thank you-but I have learned being married for 5yrs with two kids guys need to hear these things too. Not as often as we may need. but they do need to hear it.

Somethng that may help is if you read the book-The five love languages..- My husband and I read it together when we were dating and it made a big difference in thngs about how we treat each other and the things we say or do. We even still follow things in the book....in our marrage
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I want to say I think his "joke" was cruel and caused a lot of feelings of confusion within your  heart and mind. I would let him know what it did to you and that now you are afraid it's over even though he said it was a joke.

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i know thats its not over but like i told him even wrote him a letter telling him i wasnt mad..i wrote a letter telling him how i felt and he refused to read it now that hurts..especially after i took time to do it ..just trying to get us back on track...he says its me but all i do is work come home take of the kids and back to work again....all he does is smoke and clean up the house...and hang out with my sister and her friends ...i dont know i love him but im confused
    poohkie79

Comment by poohkie79 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• it doesn't get any better...believe me i'm w/ my kids father for 14 yrs who is just like this...your story sounds identical to my experiences...i hope you work things out, GOOD LUCK!!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2010