What is your favorite holiday movie?

I absolutely love the classic A Wonderful Life for Christmas. But a few "non-traditional" holiday movies I love that puts me in the mood for the holidays are While You Were Sleeping for Christmas and Home for the Holidays for Thanksgiving. What's your holiday favorites?

Frankie64

Asked by Frankie64 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• National Lampoo Christmas Vacation.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• A Christmas Story, The Grinch and Christmas Vacation.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• A Christmas Story. We watch it every Christmas Eve, It's on 24 hours on TBS.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life are my all time, watch every year favorites. I really like Elf too :-)
    PattyDG

Answer by PattyDG at 11:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Family Stone!!!!!!!!!!
    I also looove Four Christmas', Santa Claus, Grintch.. Even Shrek the Halls.. Ok I won't lie, I pretty much love every Christmas movie!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I love the real classics: It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street (the old one, not the new one!)
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• christmas vacation
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It's a Wonderful Life is my all-time fave.....Elf is a good one too.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 11:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am a sucker for all of the Christmas movies. lol I do watch the classics every year like White Christmas, Miracle on 34th, and the Grinch!
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 11:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I like "The Ref" and "Nightmare Before Christmas". If you want to stretch it a little, the original "Lethal Weapon" works too.

My mom burned me out on "It's a Wonderful Life" one year by playing it over and over from the time we woke up until she went to bed for ELEVEN STRAIGHT DAYS. It got to the point that I developed an eye twitch every time I heard Jimmy Stewart's voice. I had to hide her videotapes of it to get her to stop the insanity!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010