Suspicious?!?

My SO works in a prison in a city like 45mins away and he leaves early of course everyday.Today he said he was going to stop by a friends house on his way to work.I was like okay, we said our goodbyes and that was that.Well about 20mins later he texts me and asks me what I'm doing, which he never does.I thought nothing of it and texted back "nothing" then like 30mins later he texts and asks "what r u doing today"I replied "go to work then chill with my bff kristin"..so later around 5or 6 a friend

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Calls to chat and somehow we got on the subject of my SO and she says that she saw him (around the time he had left and texted me) at an atm in the total opposite direction of the interstate or his friends house talking to a female in a car.Now with the info I just gave you what would you think and what would you say to him?I'm waiting for him to get off at ten, and needed some advice on the "right" way to go about this situation!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• dont say anything I know its hard ck his cell phone calls online wait till he is sleep and take his phone set up account and clear out the temp code they tx his phone watch him for a couple days if he knows you are on to him he will cover his tracks better also ck his credit card statm,ents online trust me Im the queen of spying
    Anonymous

• I would tell him in a casual jokey way that "oh so and so thought she saw you today at (wherever he was) talking to some strange woman. Ha Ha." See how he reacts to that & that should let you know what you should do next.
    lanckn

Answer by lanckn at 10:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Anon ay 9:01 I don't really want to spy on him, but just incase I might give in to it *wink wink* could you explain that a little better?!?
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Ohh gril yes first off does he have a account set up with his cell phone if so do you know his e mail address and password if so hit forgot password they will e mail it if you dont know is e mail pass word does he have e mail on his phone my SO does and it shows all his e mails wait till he is sleep and take phone and do it if its not set up go online and set it up they will tx a temp password to his phone and you can change it after you get in hope this helps
    Anonymous

• girl please just protect yourself, especially sexually, there is too much going on obviously in the world!! I would keep tabs on him, ofcourse you dont want to spy but you do NEED to!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• ohh one time my ex was cheating and I bought a throw away 10 doller per pd phone at doller store with a $10 card well txed him that I was using my friends phone and if he could get away to met me at applebees for din around 6 and left it at that well needless to say that punk showed up and I almost went to jail and he needed a new winshield true story lol
    Anonymous

• So basically I'm not overreacting or making a big deal out of nothing?
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• heck no stay on it I hope everything works out for you
    Anonymous

• Yeah.That's what I was thinking cause of course if I ask he's just going to lie or deny it so the only think I can do is spy.Thanks ladies!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2008