Relationships

I keep having dreams about my ex and believe me I don't want to be with him, he is my oldest daughters dad and I see pictures of him and she talks about him. But I love my husband and her dad looks pretty bad actually life has been hard on him. Why can't I stop dreaming about him I'm sick of it!!!!!!

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I have had dreams about my ex but in the dreams I am fighting to get back to my dh. I would call these dreams nightmares. The ex's are parts of our lives that we will always carry around in our memories. Things will get better and you will forget.

Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 11:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It could just be because you see him or pics of him often, as well as hear about him. I know that happened with me for a while after I got divorced. And I totally understand. I do not miss my ex in the least bit, leaving him was the best decision I've ever made. Once I realized that and began to focus my energy on other things I was able to stop thinking about all the ways he made me miserable every time I saw his pic. Hope this helps in some way.
    lizschumaier

Answer by lizschumaier at 11:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I dream about my X sometimes too and I do not see his pictures or him at all. My children have no contact with him and yet because of our volatile past I cant help being afraid of him still.

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i beleive eating sweets before bed causes whacko dreams and what you think of when you fall asleep try to leave your mind blank when you fall asleep, i recently had my best friend since kindergarden pass away and for the past two nights i have been dreaming of her and i think its because lately shes all i think about because she is the godmother of my babies and she is not physically here but just watching over us from heaven RIP.. good luck
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 9:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010