Does sex hurt in the begining of pregnancy? adult content

I jus took a pregnancy test bout a week ago and it said positive, and last night my husband and I had intercourse and it hurt pretty badly. I was really sensitive and kinda crampy. Anyone ever feel that way in early pregnancy?

PrOuD_MaMa_2

Asked by PrOuD_MaMa_2 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was very crampy in general in my first few weeks of pregnancy. Before I was even testing positive. I thought my period was just acting up and taking awhile to come along since I was late and whenever I was late for my period, my cramps would always be like 3x worse.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 12:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No, it shouldn't.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes for me it was pretty uncomfortable
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 12:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well i'm actually due for my period now! I jus found out i'm preggo wit a first responce test but ugh the cramps and sensativity "down there" is so uncomfortable. I was a lil crampy wit my first 2 but this was is alot worse.
    PrOuD_MaMa_2

Comment by PrOuD_MaMa_2 (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2010